Since the noise type of the Toyooki piston pump mainly includes mechanical noise and fluid noise, what are the main methods for controlling the mechanical noise of the Toyooki plunger pump from the perspective of selection, use and maintenance?
1. The low noise Toyooki plunger pump and its drive motor are preferred.
2. Try to improve the processing and installation accuracy of the parts related to the Toyooki piston pump in order to reduce the mechanical vibration and noise.
3. When the Toyooki piston pump set is placed on the top cover of the fuel tank, the vibration isolation measures should be under under the base of the pump set, such as installing a rubber isolation pad, in order to cut off the mechanical noise Of the ship passage and prevent the fuel tank from vibrating.
If the installation space permits, you should consider using a non-upper hydraulic pump station and separate the pump unit from the fuel tank to isolate the pump unit vibration from affecting the fuel tank.
5. The inlet and outlet of the Toyooki plunger pump are connected by a hose to cut off the mechanical vibration of the pump.
6. Increase the structural rigidity of the Toyooki piston pump tank, such as the ribs, so that it is not easy to be excited; under the premise of ensuring heat dissipation, strive to reduce the tank area to reduce the radiation noise generated by it .
I hope useful to you.