I am very health conscious so I want some tips to keep health myself. I don’t want to weight loss. I just want to tips for healthy life.
Its very good thing that you are health concious and you want to maintain your health. You should indulge in fresh fruits and vegetables as they provide you with a bountiful of nutrients ranging from vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Whole grains, dairy and leans meats should also be a part of your balanced diet which will help maintain an ideal body weight. This is about healthy eating, another aspect is regular physical activity. You must hot the gym at least for 20-30 min daily or try to do exercise at your ease. Whats more...quit smoking (if you do), drink moderately, reduce your stress (if you have) and get enough sleep.
- Include 30 mins physical activity in your daily life like running, dancing, yoga, sports, walking or other activities you enjoy
- Have a well-balanced, low-fat diet that include lots of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol
- Maintain a positive attitude and learn to manage stress in your life
- One of the most important thing is getting enough sleep and rest.
Hi there! There are so many ways you can keep yourself healthy.
1. drink lots of water!
2. avoid foods high in fats and oils (fast food, desserts, etc.)
3. make your own homemade meals. similar to no. 2, but it's important, as you actually know what ingredients you're putting in your own food.
4. exercise at least three days a week.
I hope this helps!
Basically, eat healthily, exercise more, be more relaxed, stop smoking and drinking heavily, drink lots of water and make little lifestyle changes like parking further away from work so you have to walk more. Finally, engage your brain by doing puzzles and crossword, etc. You will not only feel stronger, happier, and healthier, but you will also look stronger, healthier, and happier. A healthy lifestyle can also help you love longer and be less likely to get sick.
Every one wants to be healthy and of course, there are lots of things you can do to live healthier.
1. Do exercises (you should try to spend at least 30 minutes per day to workout. Walking, running and swimming are highly recommended for you)
2. Drink a lot of water (water can help eliminate toxin from your body and prevent your body from dehydration)
3. Eat in a healthy way ( cutting down on calories, eating more fibre, protein, vegetables, fruits)
4. Limit the intake of sugar-sweatened beverages
5. Reduce alcohol and smoking.
You should drink water as much as you can to keep your self hydrated and fresh which helps in many ways. You should regularly exercise which will keep you fit and healthy. Add a habit to drink lukewarm water in your daily schedule. You should meditate daily. Meditation helps us in a lot of ways to get fresh, calm, and stress-free.