So in October of last year I left my mom's house on bad terms. I filed my taxes as independent this year in early January and all of a sudden she contacted me saying I better file a correction form so she can claim me because I lived for more than 6 months with her (which is the IRS's requirement). I made more than $9000 last year and sustained myself. Basically my question is can she submit the correction form and claim me?? I'm a little worried.