Do I need US visa as I am travelling from India to Canada and I have a connecting flight in NewYork?

Answers (3)

You should be fine with just any passport, ask your airline if you're still unsure.

Votes: +0 / -0

If you are an Indian citizen then you need a C-1 General Transit Visa for your transit in New York. India is not part of the Visa Waiver Program.

Votes: +0 / -0

Yes. You need a transit visa.


To click on the link above remove the space after the //

Votes: +0 / -0