Home › Questions › Google - I can not wear...
... or know of someone with a similar issue
Buy watches that are high quality, and ask if it work at longer time.
you may try to buy a watch that is a self winding watch they do not require batteries, you may have a high electromagnetic energy in your body that may be draining the batteries. that may not be right but that is my guess.
it may be the shoes you wear, causing static electricity to buildup. like petting a cat, or walking across a carpet, then touching someone and shocking them.
You must sign in to view your friends.