I'm 14 and therrs home coming next year and I need to look great. I'm 14 and weigh 215. I'm 5" 8. My family doesn't buy diet food so that's the bad thing. I have no money to spend so I need help! Don't say I'm too young to worry but I'm just tierd of being fat. So please help any ideas needed!!
What you need is excersice :) This will keep you in shape. Yes, you can eat whatever you like when you are trying to lose wieght, but there is 2 main things!
*eat in porportions (for ex: if you go eat pizza , eat like 1 or 2 slices and be done for that meal of the day)
*excersice (I run 2 miles a week + more this helps!)
Try to eat healthy as well. Also when you start exercising DO NOT push yourself on like the 1st week! This will only hurt you in the long run. Add on more excersice when you feel like you can do it. :) You can also search google for more tips and look into doing sports! This will help tremendously! Hope this helped, lexi
*if this did help please vote up, thanks*
I like to keep it simple, Eat less exercise more. Healthier food choices are a really good help also, And more water. No more frozen foods and no more fast foods. It is okay to have snacks but follow portion sizes. If a serving of chips is ten chips then that should be it for that snack until the next day.
I'm still working on snacks myself, but following these guidelines, I have lost more than thirty pounds. The first couple of weeks are always the hardest but just stick with it and you will lose weight.
Walk: to speed up the pace, increase the swing arm range; Is a very effective way of aerobics. Up the stairs: two steps for step, such as the flat bow and arrow step way up the steps, in view of the legs and hips have very good styling effect. Stand: standing tightening hip 15 seconds, relax 5 seconds. Repeated practice. According to the hips have very good fitness effect. Sit in front of the computer:
(1) the feet will slowly raise (foot perpendicular to the ground) control for 15 seconds, slowly down, relax 5 seconds, practice. For abdominal plastic type training.
(2) the hands on the chest hands together, to intermediate hands and force. At the same time hold out a bosom. According to the practice of the chest.
(3) the arm goes up, put in the first side, the big arm and ground vertical, forearm natural prolapse. And then to elbow for shaft will forearm up slowly. 15 times, the other side. Repeated practice. Each 4 groups can. According to the measuring arm training (tricep)
FORGET ABOUT EATING LESS AND EXERSICING MORE!
That's grea but it won't make any difference in losing PURE FAT if you don know and do these 3 things. Are you ready to hear them..? Ok then! Let's do this and GET RIPPED!
1)know your caloric maintenance level. google it
2)keep track of the foods and drinks you're taking in. There are online free tools for that just google it
3)keep track of your activities
Understand this: It doesn't really matter what you eat and how much you workout, as long as you stay BELOW MAINTENANCE LEVEL, you'll burn pure fat. That's just the way it is dude. Take it or leave it.
I talk about these kind of stuf on my blog so you may wanna check it out for more in depth info. My blog is: burnfatbuildmuscleblog.wordpress.com
But hey, you can do whatever...
If you have a bike use it, If you have legs try them, if you have stairs in your house walk up and down them after you have eaten some high calorie foods, makes those calories die,do not stop, do not give up, have you seen those people who are overweight on Tv do you want to be like that? Do you want to be that one plump girl that loses weight in weeks, sure you do!
Exercise daily. It can be walking your dog (If you have one) or just walking or riding a bike to a friends house. Eat healthy. Look at the calories on things and try to have only about one serving of things. If you get hungry eat something healthy like a granola bar or apple. If you are going to exercise like running around the block eat a banana before you do. It will help. Hope that you take my advice and that it helps!
You can try out the following ways to to reduce weight
- Walk is the best one, Daily spent at least 30 mins on WALK. And do this continuously for a month or two. And see the result. It will help you to reduce the weight.
- If you have Cycle, use that on as well. As I experienced, cycling reduces the weight.
- Tray to have intake of fruits, fruits will help you to reduce the body fats.