If I don't want to go through the headache of being a landlord and all those hassles, what should I do if I want to invest in property?
you should hire a property management company! there are many companies out there that offer an all-inclusive service to take care of all those things that investors don't really enjoy taking care of.. I'm from vancouver, and a friend of mine works at a company that offers programs to help with all of those (don't need to find tenants, or hire landlords, or have to worry about if there are vacancies etc) i think definitely when i am ready to invest in real estate, i wouldn't want to go through all those troubles either! (btw here's the site if youre interested: www.viproperties.com )
if you would like invest the Indian Property market, then you should hire a Property management company or portals. If you want to become a part of India’s dynamic economic growth story, you will have to live in one of the top economic hotspots of the country such as Noida. for property investment without headache I will Recommend you India's Biggest property Portal - 99acres.com.
When investing in property and in property development projects, you want to make sure the company you are dealing with is doing the right things. Below is a list of the reasons why many property investments could off-track and could cost its investors all of their hard-earned dough.
Here are the common mistakes to look out for:
1. Companies often fail to understand the market and the customer
2. Paying too much for the land component
3. Poor planning--risk assessment, project feasibility, and financial analysis
4. An inadequate project brief
5. Failing to consider operational issues
6. Project size and scale--larger projects take longer and have greater exposure to fluctuating markets
7. Too many variations in design and contracting--this is where a detailed brief could save a lot of companies
8. Inadequate sales and marketing plan
9. Poor planning when it comes to project contingency
10. A lack in focus and engagement--their team should be actively involved from start to finish.
11. If the company you are dealing with lacks focus and planning, then run in the other direction!