I live in Russia and i have a 9 month old baby whos father is an american citizen. I am not an american citizen, but we are legally married. Since our son was born he didn't give me any money. But he is in the birth certificate and i think he are both responsible for taking care of our child. Can i get child support and do i need to get a divorce first? Thank you.