I have had drinks at a local bar a lot and consistently the next day I feel way more hungover then I think I should. For a couple weeks I ignored it thinking my tolerance has gone down. However the last three or four times I have been to this bar I have had less then 5 draft beers and have either thrown up the next day or had debilitating nausea for upwards of 12 hours. I have drank at different bars out of cans and on draft and have not had this problem despite having consumed more beer than at the above mentioned bar. Is this a question of keg line sanitation or what I have no idea please help.
You are drinking draft beer, like from a glass. In the US, bars are required to have a certain amount of bleach clinging to the glass after washing. Since that is an unreliable measure, they use a little extra bleach, enough to make you sick. Drink only bottles or cans and you won't have that problem.