1950 Topic Questions

Subscribe to the '1950' topic to help and get support from people like you.

Overview

Questions & Answers (17)

Group Members (12) RSS
 Clear

We found 17 questions associated with the '1950' topic. Displaying results 1 - 10.

What rates reached an all-time high in the 1950s?

Posted 3+ months ago | 0 answers | | Open

Related topics: high, 1950, time

Discuss the treatment of Puetro Ricans in American society in the 1950s?

How does their reality differ from what they believed the promise of America would be?

Posted 3+ months ago | 0 answers | 1 star | Open

Related topics: american, 1950, america, reality, society, treatment, promise

What’s the difference in inches between 1950’s size 8 and 2021 size 8?

Back in the 1950’s Marilyn Monroe was said to be a size 8. Clothing sizes are getting bigger but I don’t know how much bigger so I asked ...

Related topics: 1950, back, clothing, size, monroe

So my grandma is convinced I had another life in the 1950's... how can I tell?

My grandmother is convinced that I was a girl that lived in the 1950's and died at a young age. I knew things that wouldn't make sense for ...

Posted 3+ months ago | 2 answers | | Open

Related topics: life, girl, 1950, grandmother, grandma, young, sense, ages, girls, age

Guard Trailer?

Back in the 1950"s prisoners were put in the back of a truck that was pulling a guard trailer with a guard sitting in the trailer with his shot ...