Did you learn some big words? Is that it?
1. forming a single or uniform entity.
"a sort of unitary wholeness"
2. relating to a unit or units.
1. an advocate of a system in which two or more states, groups, principles, sources of authority, etc., coexist.
2. a member of the clergy who holds more than one ecclesiastical office at a time.
"today many Anglican clergy in rural areas are technically pluralists"
1. relating to or advocating a system in which two or more states, groups, principles, sources of authority, etc., coexist.
"a tolerant, pluralist society"
2. (of a member of the clergy) holding more than one ecclesiastical office at a time.
"pluralist clergy in the pre-Reformation parish system"
1. the art of drawing solid objects on a two-dimensional surface so as to give the right impression of their height, width, depth, and position in relation to each other when viewed from a particular point.
"a perspective drawing"
2. a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.
"most guidebook history is written from the editor's perspective"
synonyms: outlook, view, viewpoint, point of view, POV, standpoint, position, stand, stance, angle, slant, attitude, frame of mind, frame of reference, approach, way of looking, interpretation
"her perspective on things had changed"
(All from google.com)
Now you just need to explain how you think these words belong together.