What do I do if a coworker pinches my breasts and buttocks at work?

Answers (1)

If you feel like you've been a victim of workplace harassment, you should file a claim with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) (or similar employment tribunal if you are not in the US). Before you file the claim, educate yourself to ensure that the incident actually counts as harassment.

Votes: +0 / -0

oh ok, thank you!