I am really bad at getting gifts, especially for guys. I really want to get my boyfriend something meaningful to show him how much I love him, but I'm not sure how? He's 15
(sigh) You really need to learn what the words mean. Love is when you are aware of a need and you take care of it. "Bad at getting gifts" equals "totally unaware." That is what we call "in love with love."
Get him a tie. AWARENESS CHECK: Get him a clip-on tie so it's not a noose around his neck. Nobody can tell until some bully grabs it and it falls off.
And to get something really nice, get a gold chain bracelet and tell him to put it around the tie and through a button hole, since tie clips are out of style. Like this:
This is gold plated. A solid gold bracelet would cost about three times as much.
Here are just some things I think might be able to really tell him how you feel about him:
- If he likes music, buy him his favorite band, singer or artist's new music. Maybe a t-shirt to go along with it.
- (Music lover again), maybe some base enhanced headphones from Beatz or Skullcandy earbuds.
- Concert or sports game tickets (yeah its an expensive gift but I've seen my friends get super excited when their gf's gives them tickets and its generally fun to attend for both parties)
- If he's a classy guy, maybe a beaded leather bracelet or silver chain with his name inscribed.
- If he's really into clothes/shoes, maybe some Adidas? Or something similar...
- Wanna be romantic? Get him a mug with a couple's quote on it or something like that and fill it full of his favorite candy or treat.
Well, these are just some idea's... maybe you can get your own idea off of these if they aren't to your liking.
Good luck and happy holidays! :)