When you create a logo or business ad, it's a graphic. When you draw something digitally, it's called art. What is it called when you add a graphical element to art? I'm trying to categorize my files, and I have "Art" and "Graphics" but I'm not sure what it would go under.

Example: Photoshopping a soda can and pair of glasses onto a painting.