My surgeon no longer works for the Orthopedic clinic whom did my surgery back in 2004 and which I was attending in 2004-2006. I was given the completed "permanant car placard form" for the state to get my permant tags for my car and that says "I have a permanant handicap", but now that doctor retired from there along with another whom I only saw one time. I don't have $200. to walk in the door. I am currently on CICP, and need to have my Med-9 completed within 5 days...Anyone lead me in the right direction?