My girlfriend has had prolonged menstruation and increased menstruation for a year, and she has symptoms of dysmenorrhea. I heard that surgery is needed to cure it. My doctor recommended that she use Fuyan pill. She's still observing whether it's surgery or herbal medicine. She's been on leave many times, and now she's resigned and concentrates on resting at home. I'm really worried about her.