I am a US citizen, and I tried to apply green card for my son and my wife. However the national visa center reject the I864 form in my son's case. They let me file I 864W for my son instead of the normal I 864. If I file the I864W for my son, my son will automatically become US citizen, but for now I only want him to get the green card. So my question is do I have to file I864W instead of I864? Does my son have to become a US citizen ? if his father is a US citizen.