my mom is scared of my dad so she doesn't want to tell him that she wants the will changed and so she can't even go back to the attorney who drafted it. As it stands, if she goes first, my dad gets 75% of the community property interest (his half and a quarter of hers). she's leaving one quarter of her community property interest to my cousin. Now she wants to leave one quarter to my cousin and the other quarter to my nephew. Can she go to another attorney herself and change where her community property interest is divided?