I don't know how to change margin in google docs, can anyone suggest where can I find this solution, If anyone has any suggestions do let me know.
First of all, you have to open the google docs on your PC
Open the document in which you want to change the margins in google docs
You have to move your cursor on the grey part of the ruler
When you see this left-right arrow after that you have to left-click and drag it to the left side to increase the margins.
To change the margins go to the Page Setup dialog box.
1. Click File and select Page Setup.
2. Now you can change each margin by clicking a box and typing a new measurement.
3. Click OK when you're done.
4. The default margins are set to one inch on each side.
5. The default margins take effect whenever you create a new document. They will not affect existing documents.