Home › Questions › Last night the power went...
It tasted fine but im worried I poisoned myself. What should I do?
That was an awfully dum thing to do. You're still alive, so I guess you'll live a while longer, but you really need to grow a brain. The sink and the toilet connect to the same pipe.
If you think you poisoned yourself you should see a doctor immediately because you could die from poison because it is a dangerous as being set on fire or drowning in a flood.
In the dark, since there's no light, water looks very dark. That's because it can't reflect anything back to your eyes. I should think your fine, and it was just water, but never do that again. XD
You must sign in to view your friends.