I hate these oversold corporate dates where everyone feels they have to buy something which doesn’t really have meaning. I need something special.
You could take up knitting and make him a scarf? Or make him a card, or bake him something, or set up a special date where you just sit and eat and watch a movie? You could also make him a charm bracelet....he might never wear it but he will have it forever, and it would be special....and if he does wear it, it will make you feel that much more special to him:)
- You can give him personalized valentine photo frame,
- Special Valentine's Gift Basket
- Go on Dinner
- Arrange romantic date on the place where you both met first time(if Possible)
- Flower Bouquet if he like flowers
- Make collage of both of yours photos,
- Make his favorite food and celebrate.