I'm currently 16 and live in Calgary, Alberta. I was thinking about taking sign language courses and child development courses in college or university. The thing is that I don't know the difference. Every time I try to google it and I get the same answer which puzzles me. I've never had family or teachers explain either to me so It's a completely foreign topic for me. I honestly didn't plan on ever going to college or university at all because I'm not sure if I even want to pursue a career in either. Does anyone know of any colleges or university's in Alberta that I can take both of these courses? What would the cost be? How would I apply? Thank you for your help!