I obtained a Liberal Arts and Fine Arts Associates in 2006 with 120 college credits earned. I am transferring to a private college for a BA in film.The school wants me to pay to take general college classes, college math, and writing. The college requirements in 2006 I did not have to take a creative writing or college level math for those degrees. So if I have those two degrees do I have to take creative writing and college math? I ask because its $600 a class.