I was on a working holiday in Canada last year and I just filed my tax return. They say I owe them tax back because I earnt more than 10% (of my worldwide earnings) outside of canada during the tax year and one of my employers in Canada didn't tax me correctly. If I was to avoid paying this, would I be able to return for a holiday at all in the future?