i live in Canada and I just moved into a new apartment. I got a letter from the government saying I had to pay tax fees, but they sent it to my old address so I didn't get it in time before the due date. Now, because my payment is late I have to pay interest. I was wondering if there was a time limit before you have to change your address, because I've only been moved out for 6 months. Maybe, I can call them up and try to fight for the interest that I am getting charged.