Each daughter lived in a different city and Terry and Julies only visited one daughter each of the five months. The daughters’ names are Bernadette, Catherine, Donna, Evelyn, and Frederica. When did they visit each daughter?
1. Terry and Julies went to Portland before going to Fargo. They also visited Bernadette after visiting Donna.
2. Over three consecutive months they went (in order) to Syracuse, Catherine’s hometown, and Fargo.
3. They visited Frederica in March. Evelyn does not live in Syracuse.
4. The visit to Houston was immediately after the visit to Bernadette, which was immediately after the visit to Las Vegas.
5. Bernadette does not live in Syracuse. Catherine’s visit was not in February or in December