So last night I found out my Grandpa was just rushed to the hospital for a heart attack and they say it doesn't look good, but an hour before I found out about my grandpa my Girlfriend breaks up with me :'( My heart hurts and feels like its going to explode any minute, I need someone besides my friends and family to talk to :(
Travis: I understand as have had much of that happen and I am a past(retired & a Sr) Christian counselor for troubled youth. I will be glad to be your friend anytime you need to talk to a friend, ok? I made it through it all and so you must also. what helped me the most was becoming a Born Again Child of Jesus.I am praying God will comfort you & help you.
well you can deal it one by one you need to deal first with your grandpa's case after that he is okay you can go after your girlfriend if she can't understand your situation maybe you nee to look for a new one what kind of girlfriend would leave you alone in that not so nice situation.. don't worry everything will be okay
*** When Sickness Is No More!
▪ The real cause of sickness Adam and Eve, our first human parents, were created with perfectly healthy bodies. (Genesis 1:31; Deuteronomy 32:4) They were designed to live on earth forever. It was not until they willfully rebelled against God that their bodies became susceptible to disease. (Genesis 3:17-19) By rejecting God’s authority, they severed their ties with the Creator, the Source of their perfect life. They became defective. As a result, they got sick and died, just as God had warned them they would.—Genesis 2:16, 17; 5:5.
After their rebellion Adam and Eve could only pass on imperfection to their children. (Romans 5:12) As mentioned in the preceding article, scientists today recognize that there are inherited malfunctions that contribute to sickness and death. After extensive research, a group of scientists recently concluded: “It is an inescapable biological reality that once the engine of life switches on, the body inevitably sows the seeds of its own destruction.”
▪ Not by human effort Science is achieving great things in the fight against sickness. But the cause of disease has proved too complex for science to resolve fully. This is no surprise to Bible students who are acquainted with God’s inspired words: “Do not put your trust in nobles, nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs.”—Psalm 146:3.
However, as the Bible declares, “the things impossible with men are possible with God.” (Luke 18:27) Jehovah God can undo the cause of sickness. He will heal all our maladies. (Psalm 103:3) His inspired Word promises: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”—Revelation 21:3, 4.
*** How Can I Get Over a Breakup?
You may have heard the saying, Time heals all wounds. When you first break up, those words might ring hollow. That’s because time is only part of the solution. To illustrate: A cut on your skin will heal in time, but it hurts now. You need to stop the bleeding and soothe the pain. You also need to keep it from becoming infected. The same is true with an emotional wound. Right now, it hurts. But there are steps you can take to lessen the pain and keep from becoming infected with bitterness. Time will do its part, but how can you do yours? Try the following.
● Allow yourself to grieve. There’s nothing wrong with having a good cry. After all, the Bible says that there is “a time to weep” and even “a time to wail.” (Ecclesiastes 3:1, 4) Shedding tears doesn’t mean you’re weak. In the midst of emotional anguish, even David—a courageous warrior—once admitted: “Every night my bed is damp from my weeping; my pillow is soaked with tears.”—Psalm 6:6, Today’s English Version.
● Take care of your physical health. Physical exercise and proper nutrition will help replenish the energy lost as a result of the emotional toll of a breakup. “Bodily training is beneficial,” the Bible says.—1 Timothy 4:8.
● Keep busy. Don’t stop doing the things that interest you. And now, more than ever, don’t isolate yourself. (Proverbs 18:1) Associating with those who care about you will give you something positive on which to focus.
● Pray to God about your feelings. This might be a challenge. After a breakup, some even feel betrayed by God. They reason, ‘I prayed and prayed that I would find someone, and now look at what happened!’ (Psalm 10:1) Would it be right, though, to view God as merely a celestial matchmaker? Surely not; nor is he responsible when one party does not wish the relationship to continue. We do know this about Jehovah: “He cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:7) So pour out your feelings to him in prayer. The Bible states: “Let your petitions be made known to God; and the peace of God that excels all thought will guard your hearts and your mental powers by means of Christ Jesus.”—Philippians 4:6, 7.
Be strong enough as a MAN, maybe that girl was not for you to be with forever. It's ok to hurt but somehow at your age? There's a lot more girls could make you happy. Until you found someone to be with you forever. Enjoy life and live life to the fullest. It's not the end...
Travis - I'm sorry to hear of yr news.
Both were shocks you could do without.
Eat well + drink lots of water/coffee/ tea
Why not go to yr mum 's +suggest you all
Cook a Big Chicken Soup. Stay away from personal
DECLARE ITs No Grandpa talk today.
When you get home find a recipe +cook a chicken
soup for you.(you live alone?)
Get out do stuff for you..exercise,see yr friends
Do something you like +before you know it
You will meet someone.
Everytime you go to the hospital ..get a friend
to accompany you.
If you go alone..... Remember yr Grandpa
is going through it all +you need to be upbeat
If you need help contact a local church etc
m feeling bad 4 u...:( dis happens with evry one.... life is all about dis dear....
n have patience dear... always remember after every bad tym der is always a good time.... so i hope ur good time comes soon....:)
try to hav a smile in ur face in d worst situation.... dis will one day make you strong.... life is all about dis....
just hav patience dear evry thng will b fine... will pray 4 u dear...:)
my grampa deid not that long ago two weeks later my great grandma passed away and i got rushed to the hospital cause i got damage to my brain and spine then kylie broke up with me and my parents are getting a devorce and i also got robbed im only 9 my life is a wreck right now but you hopefully will get passed pain and tears and sufferage its ok bro