1960 Topic Questions

Subscribe to the '1960' topic to help and get support from people like you.

Overview

Questions & Answers (21)

Group Members (13) RSS
 Clear

We found 21 questions associated with the '1960' topic. Displaying results 1 - 10.

A small doll from the 1960's-early 1970's....peppermint scented?

Posted 3+ months ago | 1 answers | | Open

Related topics: doll, peppermint, 1970, 1960, dolls

Dad born in Scotland. Moved to US and became citizen B4 I was born. Do I qualify 4 British passport

My father was born in Scotland on 1939. He immigrated to the US in the 1960s, and became a US citizen before i was born. Do I qualify for Dual ...

Posted 3+ months ago | 1 answers | | Open

Related topics: father, passport, dad, scotland, british, citizen, moved, born, dual, 1960

Which elections from 1912-1960's had the most different major-party candidates? And which had the m?

And which had the most similar candidates. english is not first language

Posted 3+ months ago | 0 answers | | Open

Related topics: party, election, different, major, 1960

How much is a Ambassadeur 5000 ABU Sweden Vintage fishing reel worth? It's rare good condition. 1960

Excellent condition. Either from the 1950s or 1960s and still works.

Posted 3+ months ago | 0 answers | | Open