1984 Topic Questions

Subscribe to the '1984' topic to help and get support from people like you.

Overview

Questions & Answers (14)

Group Members (11) RSS
 Clear

We found 14 questions associated with the '1984' topic. Displaying results 1 - 10.

Google - Number of lottery tickets bought and sold since 1984?

in the u.s.

Posted 3+ months ago | 0 answers | | Open

Related topics: number, 1984, bought, ticket, lottery, google, numbers

The novel 1984 was a thinly distinguished portayal of?

A. Nazi Germany B. Stalinist Russia C. fascist Italy D. Imperialist Britain

Posted 3+ months ago | 1 answers | | Open

Related topics: italy, germany, 1984, russia, britain, nazi, novel, political science

With reference to the world Health organization 1984 definition of health evaluate its usefulness wh

When considering your own definition of health and other models and theories of health.

Related topics: world, model, 1984, health, definition, organization

1984 CHEVY 454 build for towing?

I'm purchasing a 1984 Holiday Rambler 30' Motorhome w/ a stock Chevy 454 motor & TH400 transmission. The stock power ratings on these ...