1984 Topic Questions

Subscribe to the '1984' topic to help and get support from people like you.

Overview

Questions & Answers (15)

Group Members (7) RSS
 Clear

We found 15 questions associated with the '1984' topic. Displaying results 1 - 10.

How are the themes of privacy and censorship in Orwell's 1984 relevant in Australia today?

I need to write an informative speech on these two themes and where/how they are used in Orwell's novel. I also need to state how they are ...

Posted 11 weeks ago | 0 answers | | Open

Related topics: state, australia, theme, 1984, write, speech, today, censorship, privacy, novel

Is this sentence a metonymy?

"We were keeping our eyes on 1984." The context for the sentence is George Orwell's novel "1984," in which he prophesized ...

Posted 3+ months ago | 1 answers | | Open

Related topics: eye, 1984, democracy, george, sentence, eyes, novel, english

I have a 1984 420 john deere with a honda 670cm engine in it?

starts and runs fine, problem is when i turn on the pto to cut grass , they come on good i start to cut and it bogs down turn off the pto and it ...

Posted 3+ months ago | 1 answers | | Open

Related topics: engine, fine, 1984, john, down, honda, 420, problem, turn, deere, good

Who sings the cover version of ALMOST PARADISE on BACHELOR IN PARADISE?

ALMOST PARADISE was a hit in 1984. I am wondering who sings the cover version of the song on the opening credits for BACHELOR IN PARADISE? I find ...

Posted 3+ months ago | 0 answers | | Open