911 Topic Questions

Subscribe to the '911' topic to help and get support from people like you.

Overview

Questions & Answers (12)

Group Members (12) RSS
 Clear

We found 12 questions associated with the '911' topic. Displaying results 1 - 10.

Need help finding rock song?

part of the lyrics are from a 911 phone call which is "what do you mean by your brothers dead? he killed himsel. how did he do it? with a ...

Posted 3+ months ago | 1 answers | | Open

Related topics: phone, rock, dead, brother, gun, song, 911, lyrics, guns, phones, songs

Does anyone know if they planned 9/11 to resemble 911? Or like the twin towers looked like a 11?

The 9/11 day feels like they planned it to resemble the emergency number 911. Or even the towers look like 11. Or was it all just happened that way

Related topics: tower, number, twin, 911, emergency, feel, numbers, days, day, twins

Do 911 dispatchers receive benefits? Thanks?

Posted 3+ months ago | 0 answers | | Open

Related topics: 911, job

I had the 911 Commission report downloaded on my Acer?

In December I was set up by Donna Nunes and others that I already wrote about. Mike Reynolds and James Olmos was there in 1999 at the Millbrook ...

Posted 3+ months ago | 0 answers | | Open

Related topics: december, mike, james, 911, donna, report, acer

My Siri suggestions shows 911 but I haven't contacted in 1 yr, why? 911 is saved as a fav is that y?

Siri suggestions (spotlight search whatever) shows my most recently contacted [it changes based on time and location as well) so I've heard but ...